Terms and Conditions Prize draw
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address whilst purchasing a ticket.
2. The prize is Match tickets only and doesn’t include travel or accommodation expenses. You will make your own way the the stadium on the date of the game.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from EWL containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. If you are the winner you must answer a question that requires skill and knowledge of Football, if you fail to answer correctly we will pick a new winner.
6. You can enter as many times as you like. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. EWL accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by EWL.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 28th Feb 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 1st March 2019.
10. The winner will receive an 2 Match tickets only for the game advertised.
11. EWL accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the Match).
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 3rd March 2019 and must answer a skill question via email to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to EWL within 14 days of being notified by EWL, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and EWL shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and EWL shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by EWL by post.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 3rd March 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Event With Legend, 49 Jamaica St, Liverpool L1 0AH
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. EWL retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
18. EWL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. EWL further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of EWL for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. EWL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of EWL in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Full refunds will be given.
20. EWL shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Promoter: Event with Legend, Base Camp Liverpool, 49 Jamaica St, Liverpool L1 0AH